Views: 14 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-12-22 Origin: Site
Nowadays, HDPE pipes have been widely used in many aspects of our lives. When I mention the HDPE pipe, most people are unfamiliar. You may don't know what the word refers to, and don't know what it is, this thing is what are the applications and so on. Let this article introduce information of HDPE pipes.
HDPE, is "High Density Polyethylene", referred to as "HDPE", commonly known as hard soft rubber.
HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white and has a certain degree of translucency in a thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most living and industrial chemicals. Certain types of chemicals can cause chemical corrosion, such as corrosive oxidants (concentrated nitric acid), aromatic hydrocarbons (xylene), and halogenated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride). The polymer is non-hygroscopic and has good water vapor resistance for packaging applications. HDPE has excellent electrical properties, especially high dielectric strength, making it suitable for wire and cable. Medium to high molecular weight grades have excellent impact resistance, both at ambient temperatures and even at low temperatures of -40F.
More plastic pipes used in water supply pipes mainly include PVC-U water supply pipes, PP-R pipes, aluminum-plastic composite pipes (PAP), steel-plastic composite pipes (SP), HDPE pipes, and the like. HDPE pipe is formed by hot extrusion using advanced production technology and technology.
It has many characteristics:
1. Corrosion resistance
2. Smooth inner wall
3. Low flow resistance
4. High strength
5. Good toughness
6. Light weight.
After the PVC-U drainage pipe, the HDPE pipe has become the second largest plastic pipe product in the world. HDPE pipelines are mainly used in: municipal engineering water supply systems, building indoor water supply systems, outdoor buried water supply systems and residential communities, buried water supply systems in factories, old pipeline repairs, water treatment engineering pipeline systems, gardens, irrigation and other industries. Use a water pipe, etc. However, it should be noted that HDPE pipes cannot be used for hot water pipes.
HDPE pipe has many advantages unmatched by other pipes:
1. It is easy to match the nozzle and electrofusion to form a closed anti-seepage system. When laying along the groove, the amount of earthwork for trench excavation can be reduced and the amount of accessories can be reduced.
2. light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, without the outer layer protection in the buried pipeline. It can be applied to earthquake and mining area settlements, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers by sinking method.
4. chemical corrosion resistance, resistance to internal, external and microbial corrosion, corrosion resistance, and health. It is suitable for transporting acidic and alkaline substances, conveying sewage, natural gas, gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipes.
6. long service life, with a service life of more than 50 years;
7. easy to recycle.
The above is the introduction of HDPE pipe, our life can not be separated from it, so we must understand more, understand the material, application and advantages and disadvantages of HDPE pipes, as well as the precautions. For more information on HDPE pipes, please contact us for more information - A Professional China HDPE Pipes Manufacturer.