Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-08 Origin: Site
Spiral wound pipe, large-diameter wound pipe, double-wall wound pipe, hollow wound pipe is a kind of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, a kind of pipe formed by wound and welding, due to its unique molding process, can produce up to diameter 3 meters of pipe, which is difficult to complete with other production processes. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) not only guarantees the product molding process and product quality due to its excellent welding performance, but also provides a variety of reliable methods for construction connection, such as electric heating welding, heat shrinking connection, etc., at the same time, this It is also an important reason why leakage rarely occurs. It is precisely for this reason that this spiral wound pipe has unique environmental protection functions that other pipes do not have. This provides a very effective method for pollution prevention and control that people are currently concerned about. So What are the advantages and disadvantages of spiral wound pipes? The spiral wound pipe provided by the company.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of spiral wound pipes?
The spiral wound pipe provided by the company.
Take the spiral wound pipe heat exchanger as an example.
Compared with shell-and-tube heat exchangers, spiral wound pipe heat exchangers have the following advantages:
(1) Applicable when the flow is small or the required heat transfer area is small;
(2) Because the stagnant heat transfer coefficient of spirally wound pipes is greater than that of straight pipes, it can be used for heating or cooling high-viscosity fluids;
(3) The flow in the spirally wound pipe and tube heat exchanger can be considered as countercurrent flow;
(1) When leakage occurs at the connection between the heat transfer tube and the inlet tube and outlet tube, it is difficult to repair;
(2) It is very difficult to clean the inside of the pipe mechanically (the shell side can be cleaned by spraying with a water nozzle, while the inside of the pipe must be cleaned by chemical treatment);
Although the cost of spiral wound pipe heat exchanger is higher than that of shell-and-tube heat exchanger with the same heat transfer area, it is widely used because of its large heat transfer coefficient and easy maintenance.
Qingdao Yongke Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the research and development and manufacturing of hot-wound structural wall reinforced pipe (carat pipe) production line. It has a complete and advanced technology research and development, production and product testing related system, providing customers with a complete set of extrusion technology Turnkey projects.
Yongke creates maximum value for customers with excellent technology, high-quality and reliable products and professional services. So you can buy spiral wound pipes and other products in our company at ease. We will definitely provide you with the best spiral wound pipe products.