Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-04 Origin: Site
The use performance of the HDPE seamless winding tank is much better than traditional FRP containers, plastic welded containers, steel-lined FRP containers, and steel-lined rubber containers. It is the ideal storage and transportation equipment for most chemical and other liquids. It can replace stainless steel, nickel, titanium, and other material products in a considerable range.
Here is the content:
l Advantages of HDPE seamless winding tank
1. The advanced production process ensures that the mechanical strength and safety reliability are greatly enhanced
2. Chemical tank spiral wound HDPE adopts weldless extrusion winding process, while ordinary polypropylene storage tank adopts ordinary extrusion process.
3. The strip thickness of the winding tank is above 60mm. Its profile can be gradually changed. And the raw material can be concentrated in the parts with high stress, thus significantly improving the mechanical strength and compressive capacity storage tank.
4. Winding type storage tank adopts a weld-free design. And the bottom and top of the tank are automatically welded by professional equipment and corresponding correct procedures, which can avoid the risk of leakage and ensure the safety of work and environment.
5. The service life of a winding type storage tank is 3-4 times of an ordinary storage tank. The service life of a general plastic storage tank is 3-4 years, while the service life of a PP winding storage tank can be more than 15 years.
6. Due to the improvement of HDPE spiral wound tanks, mechanical strength and safety reliability can be used in an environment higher than an atmospheric pressure, while ordinary storage tanks can only be used in atmospheric pressure environment.
HDPE spiral wound tanks can store various acidic and alkaline solutions for the chemical industry, also water or oil and gas. The products are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, biological, pesticide, dyestuff, metallurgy, rare earth, electroplating, electric power, textile, printing and dyeing, environmental protection, machinery, brewing, food, and other industries.
Storage of HDPE spiral wound tanks should be far from the fire, heat insulation, the warehouse should be kept dry and tidy, strictly forbidden to mix any impurities, sun, and rain. Transportation should be stored in a clean, dry carriage or cabin with a roof, no nails, and other sharp objects. It is strictly prohibited to mix with flammable aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, and other organic solvents.
HDPE is a fast-growing segment of the plastics recycling market. This is mainly due to its ease of reprocessing, its small degradation characteristics, and its large number of applications in packaging. The primary recycling is the reprocessing of 25% recycled material, such as post-consumer recyclables (PCR), with pure HDPE for the manufacture of bottles that do not come into contact with food.
HDPE seamless winding tank production line adopts the extrusion winding no-welding process developed by our company, which can ensure the mechanical strength and safety, and reliability of the tank. The HDPE spiral wound tanks body adopts a weld-free design, and the bottom and top of the tank are automatically welded by professional equipment with corresponding correct procedures to avoid the risk of leakage and ensure the safety of work and environment. The tank adopts the world's advanced seamless winding superimposed one-step forming technology, which can ensure the tank body is evenly stressed and improve mechanical strength and safety, and reliability.