HDPE Gas Pipe is a new-born type of pipe which is widely used in our daily life. So, what is HDPE Gas Pipe? It is the replacement of traditional steel pipe and PVC drinking pipe.
HDPE Gas Pipe must bear a certain pressure, usually to choose a large molecular weight, better mechanical properties of PE resin, such as HDPE resin. LDPE resin has low tensile strength, poor pressure resistance, poor rigidity, poor dimensional stability during molding and processing, and difficult connection, not suitable for water supply pressure pipe material. However, due to its high sanitary index, LDPE, especially LLDPE resin has become a common material for producing drinking water pipes. The melting viscosity of LDPE and LLDPE resins is small, the fluidity is good, and it is easy to process, so the selection range of their melt index is wide, usually MI between 0.3-3g/10min.
Polyethylene is resistant to a variety of organic solvents and acid and alkali corrosion, but not to oxidizing acids, such as nitric acid. Polyethylene is oxidized in an oxidizing environment.
Polyethylene in the film state can be considered to be transparent, but in the presence of a large number of crystals in its interior, there will be strong light scattering and opaque. The degree of crystallization of polyethylene is affected by the number of branch chains. The melting temperature of polyethylene crystal was also affected by the number of branch chains, which ranged from 90 c to 130 c. The more branch chains, the lower the melting temperature. Polyethylene monocrystals are usually prepared by dissolving high-density polyethylene (hdpe) in xylene at temperatures above 130 degrees Celsius.
HDPE Gas Pipe is a kind of good gas pipe, not only should have good economy, but also should have a stable and reliable interface, material impact resistance, anti-cracking, aging resistance, corrosion resistance and a series of advantages, compared with traditional gas pipe, HDPE gas pipe system has the following series of advantages:
1. Reliable connection: polyethylene pipe system between the use of electric fusion connection, the strength of the joint is higher than the strength of the pipe body.
2. Good low-temperature impact resistance: polyethylene of low temperature brittle temperature is extremely low, can be in 60-60 ℃ temperature range for safe use. Winter construction, due to the impact resistance of the material is good, will not occur pipe brittle crack.
3. But good stress cracking resistance: It has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and excellent scratch resistance, environmental stress cracking resistance is also very outstanding.
4. Chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE gas pipe line can withstand a variety of chemical medium corrosion, the presence of chemicals in the soil will not cause any degradation of the pipeline. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator, so it does not decay, rust or electrochemical corrosion. Nor does it promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
5. Anti-aging, long service life: it contains 2-2.5% evenly distributed carbon black polyethylene pipes can be stored outdoors or used for 50 years, it will not be damaged by UV radiation.
6. Good wear resistance: the comparison test of HDPE gas pipe and steel pipe showed that the wear resistance of HDPE gas pipe was 4 times higher than that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transportation, it has better wear resistance than steel pipe, which means that HDPE pipe has longer service life and better economy.
7. Good flexibility: the flexibility of HDPE gas pipe, it is easy to bend, engineering can change the pipeline trend way around the obstacle, in many occasions, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the amount of pipe fittings and reduce the installation cost.
8. Small current resistance HDPE gas pipe has a smooth inner surface, the manning coefficient is 0.009. The smooth performance and non-adhesion characteristics ensure that HDPE gas pipes have higher delivery capacity than traditional pipes, and at the same time reduce pipeline pressure loss and water transmission energy consumption.
9. Easy to carry: HDPE gas pipes than concrete pipes, galvanized pipes and steel pipes lighter, it is easy to carry and install, lower manpower and equipment requirements, means that the cost of installation greatly reduced.
10. A variety of new construction methods: HDPE gas pipeline with a variety of construction technology, in addition to the traditional excavation method for construction, we can also adopt a variety of new non-excavation technology such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, liner, crack pipe construction, as for some ground will not allow excavation, is a good choice.