Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-18 Origin: Site
HDPE pipe is a new type of polymer material that can replace traditional transportation pipes. Its main material is polyethylene, which has strong chemical properties. Therefore, the HDPE pipe will not be corroded during the transportation of the material, and the service life is very long, and the maintenance in the future is also very simple. At the same time, the HDPE tube is made of green non-toxic raw materials, which can be regenerated and has no harm to the environment. It can be used with confidence.This article is mainly introuduce the considerations in the use of HDPE pipe from the following aspects.
1. When transporting HDPE pipes, they should be placed on a flat-bottomed vehicle. HDPE pipes of different diameters and different wall thicknesses should be stored separately. If the conditions are limited, the pipes with large diameter and wall thickness should be stored at the bottom and marked. The full length of the straight pipe shall be provided with support, the coils shall be stacked neatly, and the sharp objects of the pipe shall not be damaged in the stacking place.
2. The pipeline should be protected against the pipe wall before transportation. When stacking, the height of the HDPE pipe should not exceed 1.5m. If the pipe fittings are bundled and supported on both sides, the stacking height can be appropriately increased, but it should not exceed 3 m.
3. HDPE water supply pipes shall not be subjected to severe impact or exposure to sunlight or rain during transportation, and shall not be in contact with other chemical substances such as oil, acid and alkali.
1. The HDPE pipe buried in the ground needs to be reasonably designed according to its flexibility. In the design state, the vertical direction of the pipe cannot change more than 5% of the pipe diameter. If it is summer, it is necessary to reserve the length of the HDPE drain pipe to avoid the occurrence of pipe rupture at low temperatures. When the HDPE pipe is installed, if the operable space is too small, the fused connection should be used.
2. When the foundation of the cushion is made of gravel, a 5cm thick, medium and coarse sand cushion must be ensured on the gravel to ensure that the pipe does not directly contact the gravel. This will prevent the pipe from being scratched by the gravel or gravel under it after being pressed, ultimately reducing the service life.
3. When using hot melt technology to connect, the heating temperature of HDPE pipe should not be too high or too long, and the heating temperature should be controlled at about 210 °C. Otherwise, too much melt will be generated in the fitting due to heating, which will reduce the inner diameter of water. . The voltage should be between 200 and 220V. If the voltage is too high, the temperature of the heating plate will be too high. If the voltage is too low, the docking machine will not work properly.
4. The HDPE pipe interface should be cleaned during installation. Otherwise, the HDPE pipe will often leak when it is used in the future. There should be no bubbles or visible impurities on the inner and outer walls of the pipe. The section after cutting should be flat and free of burrs.
1.In daily use, we also need to control the impurities passing through the HDPE drain. If the content of impurities in the water is high, it will weaken or even deplete the HDPE drain pipe in the long run, and people need to pay attention to this issue. However, there are many other factors that affect the life of HDPE drainage pipes. There are still many other problems. People also need to pay attention to these problems and take precautionary measures in advance to ensure the normal use of HDPE pipes.
2. HDPE pipes should be stored in warehouses or simple sheds with good ventilation and temperature not exceeding 40℃. If the HDPE tube must be placed in an open environment and exposed to the sun for a long time, we recommend that you shield the HDPE tube. HDPE drainage pipe is mainly made of high-density polyethylene. Although it has good performance, it is not stable and will change due to temperature changes. At the same time, if the pipeline is used for a long time, the temperature of the transport medium should not be greater than 45 degrees Celsius, otherwise it will affect the performance of the HDPE pipe.
EAGLE Company specializes in the development and manufacture of HDPE profiles, tanks and related articles with proven technology and core equipment. If you have a need on HDPE, please contact us in time, we will try our best to provide you with a satisfactory service to meet your existing needs.