We supply machine to produce the HDPE/PP spiral profile pipe and fittings, manhole from DN/ID300mm to DN/ID 4500mm. The main applications for the final profile wound pipe products are non-pressure applications like drain, sea outfall, storm water, sewer pipe systems and chemical storage tanks as well as low-pressure applications like irrigation systems.
The great advantage of this production technology is that production is very flexible that one machine can produce the spiral profile wound pipe from DN300 to DN4500. The changing time is very short to change the size from DN300 to DN4500mm. It also can produce different type and ring stiffness classes pipe from SN2 to SN16.
· Pipe diameters: DN/ID 300 mm up to DN/ID 4500 mm
· Pipes length: 6 m, with integrated socket and spigot or according to customer’s requirement.
· Material: High density Polyethylene, Polypropylene (PP-HM, PP-B, PP-H)
· Output: 700-1500kg/h, according to EN13476 all stiffness classes upto SN16
· Application: Drainage systems, Sewage systems, sea outfall, marine structured wall pipe, storm water, Industrial pipes, Relining, Outfall pipes, chemical tank
Krah pipes, krah machine, krah pipe machine, Krah profiled pipe,
Krah production technology is a helical extrusion (spiral wound)