Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-10 Origin:Site
The Krah Pipe is a hot-wound high-density polyethylene (HDPE) wound structural wall tube. The pipe is made of high-density polyethylene resin as the main raw material, adopts the hot-wound pop-type process, and adopts polypropylene (PP) single-wall corrugated pipe as the support structure to make special structural wall pipe with high resistance to external pressure.
Krah Pipe products can be divided into four series of PR, OP, SQ, VW. With the development of social economy, pipelines have been widely used in various fields. So, everyone knows what Buku Pipe is and how is it made? The following article gives you a brief introduction to Krah Pipes .
Discussion points are as follows：
♦ What is Krah Pipes
♦ What are the properties of Krah Pipes
♦ How Buku Pipe works
What is Krah Pipe
Krah Pipe is a new type of polymer material tube. Its main material is polyethylene, which has strong chemical properties. The krah tube is a tube formed by winding high density polyethylene. In the manufacturing process, a hot winding forming process and a synchronous PE extrusion welding process are employed. The main material of the krah tube is polyethylene, which is chemically stable, corrosive when transporting materials, and resistant to external pressure. It is a special structure of the pipe. With the development of society, Krah Pipe has been widely used in various occasions.
Krah Pipes performance
1. High quality hot-wound forming fusion joint
The flat and U-shaped material strips extruded from the die of the extrusion molding machine in a molten state are uniformly wound on the heated roll mold in accordance with a predetermined position to ensure the quality of the welded joint of the structural wall tube. Especially in the structural design, the welded joint of the flat material strip is covered with a polyethylene coated support tube, which improves the overall pressure resistance of the product.
2. Excellent installation performance
The Krah tube is connected to the socket and socket of the same material by embedded electric fuse technology, and the connection quality is high. 100% leak-free, ensuring long life and safe operation of the piping system. At the same time, because the product is lighter than other pipes under the same application conditions, the transportation is convenient, the construction is convenient and fast, and the construction cost can be reduced. In the application range, the concrete cushion and the concrete jaasiel groove can be directly applied to the qualified pipe. Basically, when excavating, side pipe, and backfilling, the construction procedure is simplified and the time limit of the project is shortened. Use a closed air test instead of a closed water test when inspecting and accepting items.
3. The wall tube with good flexibility and high-density polyethylene winding structure has good flexibility at the macroscopic level, while the local pipe section has strong rigidity and overall external pressure, which ensures the safety of traffic when used under the road surface. The load is heavy. Due to the flexibility of the HDPE Krah tube, damage to the pipeline can be minimized in geological activities such as earthquakes and surface irregularities, thereby improving the ability of public facilities to resist earthquakes and reduce disasters.
4. HDPE can be recycled and used as the main raw material for winding green wall products. It is a high density polypropylene with no toxicity and no dyes in the production process. It is an environmentally friendly and safe green product
5. Corrosion resistance, aging resistance and service life ensure that high density polyethylene in the 1950s has strong chemical and corrosion resistance. Therefore, when the corrugated liquid pipe is transported or laid in corrosive soil, it does not need to be treated with anti-corrosion treatment, and its performance is far superior to other pipes. In the design process, this product selects a reasonable product structure to ensure the service life of the plastic pipe is more than 50 years, and avoid maintenance during the service life.
6. The roughness of the inner wall of the pipe is low, and the inner wall roughness N of the product with a large water flow around the structural wall pipe is about 0.010. Therefore, the fluid flow is less than the frictional resistance. Therefore, instead of the smaller diameter of the winding structure, the diameter of the wall pipe with a larger diameter of the cement pipe in the application, under the same conditions, the wall pipe winding structure engineering and reliability, compared with the traditional pipe material will be improved, comprehensive benefits, especially At narrow construction sites, building density, complex and heavy traffic roads and underground pipelines have laid the edge in acidic alkaline soils.
Production of Krah Pipes
The Krah Pipe is a tube formed by winding high density polyethylene. In the manufacturing process, a hot winding forming process and a synchronous PE extrusion welding process are employed. The main material of the Winded Profile Pipes is polyethylene, which is chemically stable, corrosive when transporting materials, and resistant to external pressure. It is a special structure of the pipe.
The specific production process of the krah tube is that the flat belt and the U-shaped belt are extruded from the die of the extruder into a molten state, uniformly wound on the heated drum mold at a predetermined position, and the flat belt is welded to the structural design. The seam is covered by a U-shaped strip which increases the overall resistance of the product to external pressure.
The krah pipe is pre-embedded with the same material in the interface, and the pipes are connected by socket fused technology. In essence, the interface material, structure and characteristics of the pipe body are ensured, and the integration of the joint and the pipe material is realized. Now, Winded Profile Pipes connection technology is very mature, and it can be 100% leak-free during use.
After listening to our brief introduction, did you know more about the Krah Pipe? Our company specializes in the development and manufacture of HDPE profiles, storage tanks and related accessories, and uses mature technology and core equipment. If you have a demand for Krah pipe, please contact us in time, we will try our best to provide you with satisfactory service to meet your existing needs.