Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-26 Origin: Site
First of all, we need to know what HDPE is. High-density polyethylene is non-toxic, tasteless, odorless white particles, with a melting point of about 130 ℃, with a relative density of 0.941 ~ 0.960. It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, good chemical stability, but also has high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength. Dielectric properties, environmental stress cracking resistance are also good. Therefore, the performance of HDPE spiral wound tanks with it as the material is also excellent.
Here is the content:
l HDPE Winding Tank Cleaning
l Joint welding precautions
l HDPE spiral tank use precautions.
Since the medium inside HDPE seamless winding tank is very corrosive, it should be used with great care and wear protective gloves and clothes. So, for its cleaning should pay extra attention to.
1, To first pour low concentration (relative to the tank to be cleaned) into the tank and mix thoroughly to absorb the acid gas in the tank space.
2, The coal ash will be poured into the storage tank, is coal ash and acid mud curing, to be dissipated in the tank after the acid gas ventilation, remove the ash and mud.
3, Add waste alkali solution for alkaline cleaning. This method is adapted to both the cleaning of small storage chemical tank spiral wound HDPE, but also for large storage tanks.
There is a question. Why do we need a water test inspection?
1. Whether the cylinder and weld seam seepage cracking inspection.
2. The degree of deformation of the cylinder body check.
3. Bottom corner leg sinking check.
4. Check the tilt of the cylinder body.
5. Flange plugging plate tight deformation check.
1. If there is dust in the chemical tank spiral wound HDPE tanks, please clean it up first, and the hole to be opened should match with the flange joint.
2. If there is dust, please clean it first, and the flange must be level with the plastic storage tank when welding.
3. Welding torch fire cannot be opened to a very large, slow work.
4. Welding shall be in the plastic storage tank inside and outside to weld on, not only the welding side.
Welding is complete, wait until the PE flange and HDPE spiral wound tanks tank connection is cooled. And then fill the tank with water to test to see if there is leakage. If there is no leakage, then the PE flange joint welding success.
1, The use of the process cannot exist in the positive and negative pressure, the general storage tank factory will certainly have a venting port, this port is prohibited to block.
2, The valve cannot be installed directly on the flange, you need to connect a short section of pipe.
3, Check the leakage of the lower manhole, the problem, the need for repair.
4, The storage tank foundation load-bearing problems need to be considered.
5, The liquid container cannot be to the head or cone top.
The main use of HDPE spiral wound pipe is used as a buried pipeline. China's engineering buried pipes used to mainly use reinforced concrete pipe but reinforced concrete pipe has many insurmountable shortcomings. With the widespread application of foreign plastic buried drainage pipe, in recent years, the domestic also began to gradually adapt, the reason is that the HDPE spiral wound tanks in the performance of the obvious superiority.