Views: 880 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-16 Origin: Site
With the development of the industry, HDPE pipelines have been adopted by more and more people. So, do you know the advantages and disadvantages of HDPE Pipes? The following article briefly introduces the advantages and disadvantages of HDPE Profiled Pipe, and hopes to help you better understand them.
The main points are as follows：
● What is HDPE Pipe
● Advantages of HDPE tubes
● Disadvantages of HDPE tubes
What is HDPE Pipe
HDPE special-shaped pipe is also known as high-density polyethylene structure wall thermal winding pipe, is a new special-shaped wall pipe, made of high-density polyethylene thermal winding molding process. This product USES high density polyethylene resin (HDPE) as raw material, PP or PE bellows as auxiliary support pipe, and USES hot winding forming process to produce high density polyethylene large-diameter winding reinforced pipe. Since this kind of pipeline was originally introduced by the domestic company of the German kra company, it is commonly called kra pipe in China.
Advantages of HDPE tubes
The reason why HDPE Profiles Spiral Pipes are widely used is that they have advantages that other pipes cannot match:
1. Easy to match welding and electrofusion welding to form a closed anti-seepage system. When laying along the groove, the amount of earthwork for trench excavation can be reduced and the amount of accessories can be reduced.
2. Light weight and easy to install and handle;
3. Strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, without the outer layer protection in the buried pipeline. It can be applied to earthquake and mining area settlements, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers by sinking method.
4. Chemical corrosion resistance, resistance to internal, external and microbial corrosion, corrosion resistance, and health. It is suitable for transporting acidic and alkaline substances and transporting sewage, natural gas, gas and other substances;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipes.
6. Long service life, with a service life of more than 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
Disadvantages of HDPE tubes
Although the HDPE Pipes has many flash points compared to other pipes, it is "not perfect" and this pipe has some disadvantages.
(1) Its aging resistance is not good.
(2) Environmental stress cracking is not as good as LDPE, especially thermal oxidation will reduce its performance.
The above is a brief introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of the HDPE Pipes . I believe that after reading this article, you have a better understanding of the HDPE Pipes. Our company specializes in the development and manufacture of HDPE profiles, tanks and related accessories, as well as proven technology and core equipment. If you have any requirements for HDPE Krah Pipe, please contact us in time, we will try our best to provide you with satisfactory service to meet all your needs.