Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-12 Origin: Site
Spiral wound pipes, large diameter wound pipes, double-wall wound pipes, hollow wound pipes, domestic equipment has been imported from abroad around 2000, and domestic equipment manufacturers have also developed production equipment that year. The spiral wound pipe is a new product that replaces the metal spring for protection of the traditional hose. The spiral wound pipe is generally made of nylon or polypropylene. Corresponding to the traditional metal protection spring products, the spiral wound pipe has good wear resistance, anti-aging and anti-corrosion performance; it can more effectively protect the outer surface of the hose against aging and friction. Compared with hose spring protection products and other sheath products, the wound tube has better convenience, environmental protection and energy saving effects. The inner surface of the wound pipe is generally flat, and the outer surface is divided into two types: flat and curved. So what are the main applications of spiral wound pipes? How about the company's spiral wound pipe products?
What are the main applications of spiral wound pipes?
What are the characteristics of spiral wound pipe?
The spiral wound pipe provided by the company.
The spiral wound pipe is mainly used for the protection of various construction machinery and mining hydraulic equipment and the wire and cable with wear resistance requirements. Because spiral wound pipe can completely cover the product to be protected, it forms an effective abrasion and anti-ultraviolet protective effect, which protects many rods.
1. Stable chemical performance, strong acid, alkali and salt resistance, corrosion resistance of sewage, wastewater and chemicals, corrosion resistance of decay in the soil, no rust.
2. Strong impact resistance and pressure resistance. The pipe wall adopts a unique I-shaped structure, which has large elastic deformation and is not easy to damage, and has good applicability to any base.
3. Anti-aging, the pipe can withstand direct sunlight during storage and construction, and the material attenuation in 50 years is fully considered in the pipe design and production process.
4. Wide applicable temperature range, can be used in the temperature range of -50C to 60C, without freezing, cracking, expansion and leakage.
5. Light weight, 1/10 of the weight of cement pipe (under the same water delivery efficiency), no large construction equipment is required.
Qingdao Yongke Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the research and development and manufacturing of hot-wound structural wall reinforced pipe (carat pipe) production line. It has a complete and advanced technology research and development, production and product testing related system, providing customers with a complete set of extrusion technology Turnkey projects.
Yongke always adheres to a high starting point, all product designs adopt the latest European standards, and all raw material selection and processing procedures follow European standards, continue to strengthen technological innovation, and are committed to hot-wound structural wall reinforcement pipe technology (carat pipe) And the development and manufacturing of production equipment.
Yongke creates maximum value for customers with excellent technology, high-quality and reliable products and professional services. So you can buy spiral wound pipes and other products in our company at ease. We will definitely provide you with the best spiral wound pipe products.