Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-15 Origin:Site
Spiral wound pipe, large-diameter wound pipe, double-wall wound pipe, hollow wound pipe, domestic equipment has been introduced from abroad for production around 2000, and domestic equipment manufacturers also developed production equipment that year.So let's briefly introduce the spiral wound pipe and introduce the company's products.
The Overview of Spiral Wound Pipe.
The spiral wound pipe provided by the company.
Spiral wound pipe, large diameter wound pipe, double-wall wound pipe, hollow wound pipe is a kind of high-density polye
Spiral wound pipe is made of ethylene (HDPE) as a raw material. It is a kind of pipe formed by winding and welding. Due to its unique molding process, pipes with a diameter of up to 3 meters can be produced, which is difficult for other production processes. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) not only guarantees the product molding process and product quality due to its excellent welding performance, but also provides a variety of reliable structural connection methods, such as electric heating welding, heat shrinking connection, etc. At the same time, this is also an important reason why leakage rarely occurs. It is for this reason that the spiral wound pipe has a unique environmental protection function that other pipes do not have. This provides a very effective method for people's current pollution prevention and control.
HDPE (high-density polyethylene) double-wall winding large-diameter drainage pipe, using HDPE as raw material, two moldings, has the following advantages:
1. Spiral wound pipe has stable chemical properties, resistance to strong acid, strong alkali, salt, sewage, sewage and chemical corrosion, corrosion resistance, and no rust.
2. Strong impact resistance and pressure resistance. The pipe wall adopts a unique I-shaped structure, which has large elastic deformation and is not easy to be damaged. It is suitable for any foundation.
3. Anti-aging, can withstand direct sunlight during storage and construction, and fully consider 50 years of material attenuation in the design and production process.
4. Wide applicable temperature range, can be used in the temperature range of -50C to 60C, will not freeze, crack, expand and leak.
5. Light weight, 1/10 of the weight of the cement pipe (under the same water delivery efficiency), and does not require large construction equipment.
6. The spiral wound pipe is convenient for connection.
7. Spiral wound pipe has superior wear resistance, more wear-resistant than cement pipes and steel pipes, and has a service life of more than 50 years.
8. The price of raw materials is low, and the cost of construction, management and maintenance is low.
Qingdao Yongke Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the research and development and manufacturing of hot-wound structural wall reinforced pipe (carat pipe) production line.
Yongke creates maximum value for customers with excellent technology, high-quality and reliable products and professional services. So you can buy spiral wound pipes and other products in our company at ease. We will definitely provide you with the best spiral wound pipe products.