Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-24 Origin:Site
Many people can't distinguish the difference between spiral winding and HDPE spiral tank. So today, we will briefly introduce the difference between spiral winding and HDPE spiral tank.
The difference between spiral winding and HDPE spiral tank.
The HDPE spiral tank provided by the company.
Compared with HDPE storage tank, spiral wound pipe:
The production of winding pipes adopts the heat setting process, which is generally divided into two types: primary setting and secondary setting.
One-time shaping process: Nylon or plastic granular material is heated and plasticized by the plastic extruder and extruded into thin strips. After being extruded from the die of the die, the strips are wound to the core rods of different specifications held by the winding machine without water cooling After being cooled and shaped by cooling water, it is separated from the mandrel to form a spiral sheath.
Secondary molding process: Nylon or plastic particles are extruded through the extruder and then enter the cooling water for cooling; the cooled strip is then wound on the core rod of different specifications by the winding machine; then the core rod is pushed into the vulcanizing tank Heat vulcanization. After a certain period of time, the can is out of the can and the mandrel can be separated to form.
Process characteristics of HDPE spiral tanks:
1. HDPE spiral tank adopts German extrusion winding machine and German 4.0 spiral tank design software.
2. Butt welding of plastic spiral cans is a process of processing HDPE pellets into cans using PPH spiral extrusion winding device. The system uses hot-melt HDPE pellets, extrudes them, and then winds them on a steel mold to form a tank. Realize the upper and lower thickness of HDPE spiral tank and improve material utilization.
3. The external welding of HDPE spiral tanks is a process of using imported automatic extrusion welding devices to achieve large weld seams of equipment with greater stress. The new granular material of the same material as the tank body is hot-melted at the large weld and integrated with the tank bottom and the tank body.
4. The internal welding of HDPE spiral tank adopts a movable automatic long-arm extrusion welding process, which is an important step in all procedures. The new granular material of the same material as the tank body is hot-melted at the internal welding seam and is combined with the tank bottom and the tank body.
5. The installation of the nozzle is the last process of the HDPE spiral tank, which is equivalent to a simplified version of the bottom welding.
Yongke creates maximum value for customers with excellent technology, high-quality and reliable products and professional services. So you can buy HDPE spiral tank and other products in our company at ease. We will definitely provide you with the best HDPE spiral tank products.